What We Offer
Medium to Large Business
If your manufacturing costs are more than they should be, the right ERP system can improve equipment management, procurement procedures, allocation of labor resources, and enhanced planning and control to shorten WIP times. If you have multiple facilities and/or companies, multiple systems can be integrated into one system or database, to allow for consolidated reporting. Improved job costing and estimating accuracy will generate ROI as will a reduction in selling, general, and administrative (SG&A) costs. Improved inventory accuracy will eliminate the paradox of too many stock-outs while at the same time having too much money invested in inventory.
Which of these are concerns for your business?
- The business has outgrown the current system
- What ROI can be expected from a new ERP system?
- How long does it take to implement ERP?
- There is too much reliance on Excel spreadsheets
- The existing legacy software is heavily customized and difficult to support
- Better information is needed to make pricing decisions
- It’s difficult to determine how much inventory is in the warehouse(s)
- Month-end closing takes too long
- Running out of stock on components and/or too much inventory
- Have customers imposed EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) requirements
You may review an in-depth analysis of these issues on our blog.
While conducting an assessment of your business, we will categorize your unique needs and objectives, and create a Return On Investment Analysis to determine whether replacing your legacy system is necessary and justifiable. Whether selecting, implementing, or rescuing your system, we’ll assess the situation by truly listening, and develop a plan that fits the unique requirements of your business. Here is a sample of the document we’ll create: